With the release of the brand spanking new Noctis DLC which is hitting Tekken 7 tomorrow, the game is also welcoming a few tweaks via an update.
As translated by Wonkey from the Zaibatsu Discord, here’s a quick look at everything updated in version 1.12.
For PS4, XB1 & Steam
- Added DLC 3 Noctis Lucis Caelum compatibility
- Overall game and online stability adjustments For Steam
Added Nvidia ShadowPlay Highlights functionality
- Works in Versus and Ranked Match, Player Match & Tournament Mode ShadowPlay Highlights captures the following gameplay moments:
- Rage Art round finishes
- ‘Great’ victories
- Super Slow Motion activations
- High damaging and high hit count combos. (at least 50, 70 or 85 damage with more than 10 hits)
- Online Matches, win or lose. (This option is off by default, you can turn it on in Nvidia settings.)
- Online Matches with an opponent with higher than 5 win streaks.
- Ranked Match promotions.